Thursday 1 May 2014

Seminar Evaluation

Within my Seminar presentation, I feel I have benefited from this experience as I am developing my communicational skills. When presenting my presentation I read from a script, in which I am going to try in future, talk from points allowing me to engage with the audience more. I feel as I read from a script I talk fast, therefore my audience doesn't understand me. 

I have found researching into my Artists interesting as I have developed a better understanding of her work, allowing me to explore her conceptual interest which has inspired my practice. I have portrayed Shiotas personal view relating it to my own practice. I explored Shiotas influence of Ana Mendieta and Eva Hesse, which inspire my practice as well, therefore I found this interesting to explore further. This gave me an opportunity to research into dated work.


No comments:

Post a Comment