Friday 21 March 2014

Experimentation

Paige Uttley-Plunkett
"Untitled" 2014
(Skin Coloured tights, Balloon, Silk, Yarn, Water)

This piece was an experimentation, I wanted to test different textures and materials out of my comfort zone, I feel they contrasted to much which the delicate materials I has developed with, if I had more time I would have experimented further with these materials in a much subtle way. I wanted to create a stable subject which allowed interaction with the audience allowing them to feel the fluid textures projecting them to revolt against the sensation. I have used a red balloon to replicate the blood like qualities within the human body form. The tights create  a skin sensitive this is way I wanted to experiment with this form, rather latex.

No comments:

Post a Comment