Wednesday 26 March 2014

Experimenting with Movie

Paige Uttley-Plunkett
"Untitled" 2014
I have experimented layering a video onto the previous videos of my drawings, I wanted to document a sense of movement and fluidity capturing an essence to an insight into the human body form, highlighting flesh and revolting subjects, intimidating the viewer. The collaboration of the two videos have highlight gestural movement creating a surreal atmosphere, as it almost the drawings are almost submerged by the notion of movement. I used a microscopic camera to capture in depth detail of the human form, depicting the inside which highlights uncomfortable textures and also highlights a sense of life. I have incorporated subtle over sound which presents the breathing of the figure, highlighting life of the unborn fetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment