Monday 24 March 2014

Experimenting with Videos

Having reflected upon my feedback , I have been experimenting with creating videos using IMovie software to use to create a projection. I wanted to capture a circular notion within my videos to highlight the womb, although I could only capture this through the opening of the photographs, I want to develop further manipulating this.

Paige Uttley-Plunkett
"Untitled" 2014
Original
 
This piece is subtle creating a depth of detail within my work, highlighting the sensitivity suggestive to the amniotic fluid.
Paige Uttley-Plunkett
"Untitled" 2014
Diffused
 
I wanted to experiment with a surreal atmosphere, creating a diffused surface which would suggest to the organic substance surrounding the pieces reflecting the amniotic fluid.
 
Paige Uttley-Plunkett
"Untitled" 2014
Xray
 
I wanted to experiment with the obvious of XRays within the pregnancy capturing an subtle essence of detail creating a sense of realism. I find this interesting but it isn't  successful as it doesn't highlight the sense of delicacy and fluidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment