Sunday 24 November 2013

Critical Feedback

Critical Feedback
20/11/2013

I presented a collection of my work to my peers which reflected my ideas and development at my current stage, where we worked together being critical about each others work. I found this experience surprisingly exciting as it allowed us to gather a better understanding of each others and give each other inspirational ideas and artists. 
Having been given critical and inspirational feedback, I am going to experiment with scaling up my subjects and see how it impacts upon my work. Also the piece presented above I could experiment project and illuminating the subject with light, which could create a sense of surrealism reflecting a dream life nostalgia presence. 
I am going to keep experimenting with delicate materials, perhaps I could experiment printing onto wax which could represent the duration, the interlink of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment