Wednesday 20 November 2013

Non-art Research


"Lone Dog"  

Author Irene R. Mcleod

This presents a gift which was given to me from my Granddad as a child, when I younger I found this poetry book intriguing especially the "Lone Dog" as it was my personal interest, I believe this portrays a sense of innocence and history. To this day I remember this poem word from word in my memory, I would like to combine this within my work to portray a sense of nostalgia. This highlights my family history incorporating my biography, which reminds me of Annette Fernando's work which I have been researching within drawing as she uses elements of movies and combines them together portray her biography and emotions. 
As a child I have wrote over the top of this poetry book personalizing the subject emphasizing an nostalgic presence, it's almost like a diary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment