Sunday 2 February 2014

Major Project Group Crit 30/01/2014

Within my Major Project Group Critique I presented my concepts and ideas for my new assignment allowing my peers to give me feedback, areas I could explore and relevant artists which may be inspirational. Each individual had to explain their idea, whilst the rest of the group drew what they described which I found therapeutic. 
Having had my feedback, my peers had suggested I focused on a certain unique area of interest as Pregnancy is a broad topic, therefore I have decided to depict the amniotic fluid using various materials. 
My tutor described the embryo as skin, which has been a new discovery that skin is developed before the bones of a fetus, which I found interesting and I may incorporate a sense of flesh within my work. 

A4 Paper, Biro 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment