Sunday 2 February 2014

Major Project Proposals

My Final Project for Year 1, I am going to explore a contrasted subject, as previous assignments I have explored the life cycle depicting elements of death such as decay and fragility. I feel  I want to portray the opposite to death, starting from new life. Portraying a spiritual atmosphere through the unknown presence of the fetus before birth. 

I am going to explore through different materials in order to convey my concept on a 2D and 3D basis, I feel I want to knit Blankets to reflect a sense of protection. Each individual Blanket interlinks within each other capturing elements of body cells and DNA highlighting the process within pregnancy and the journey.
I want to explore nauseous materials which make the audience feel uncomfortable intimidating them, which is suggestive to projecting the fetus.

No comments:

Post a Comment