Sunday 2 February 2014

Drawing Proposal

Within my Term 2 Drawing assignment I am going to link conceptually my two projects, allowing me to focus and dissect my sensitive subject. This will allow me to produce a diversity within my work as I will be working both two and three Dimentional structures.  I am going to explore a contrasted subject, as previous assignments I have explored the life cycle depicting elements of death such as decay and fragility. I feel  I want to portray the opposite to death, starting from new life. Portraying a spiritual atmosphere through the unknown presence of the fetus before birth. 
I find it interesting how the Fetus is protected by a natural body substance, Amniotic fluid which I would like to portray within my drawings using an element of fluidity to capture movement and protection.  

No comments:

Post a Comment