Thursday 12 December 2013

Critque Feedback

This photograph portrays my work presented with my critique, there wasn't much space available to present our work, and if I were to present work in an Exhibition I would create a installation to create a spiritual atmosphere.

04/12/2013

I felt my feedback was beneficial as it highlighted the fact I was conveying my area of interest. Within our critique the artist didn't talk which allowed the others to interpret the piece themselves, they felt my work captured an essence of a memorial. The use of materials and media within my work has been experimented, the development of my materials perhaps has become distorted which suggests it fading away. 
The combination of materials could suggestive layers of emotions and traces of memories, my work creates a spiritual and ghostly presence. 

I found this useful as it allowed me to understand how my work could be incorporated, each materials contains a depth of detail and meaning within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment